Risotto with Piemonte Brachetto and rose petals
An elegant Italian risotto
Write a review
- 1¼ cup Carnaroli rice
- nr.1/2 small onion
- 1½ cup Piemonte Brachetto
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- nr. 1 rose
- 4¼ tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Saute pan
- Mince the onion and fry it to a golden colour in 1¼ tbsp of butter. Add the rice and toast the grains surface thoroughly.
- Add the wine and allow it to evaporate, then continue cooking by adding the broth gradually.
- When the rice is almost cooked, add half the rose petals after slicing them finely.
- Take the pan off the flame and cream with the remaining butter and grated Parmesan. Decorate with the remaining rose petals.
Gabriel's Food and Wine https://www.gabrielsfoodandwine.com/