Tasty cocktail drink fresh and light, served on wine glass and garnished with slices of cucumber.
Write a review
- 3 cl * cucumber syrup
- Half lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Piemonte Brachetto
- In a large glass pour the syrup of cucumber and squeeze the juice of half lime.
- Turn well and add ice cubes. Filled with Piemonte Brachetto and stir the mixture.
- Garnish the glass with a slice of cucumber.
- * How to make cucumber syrup (easy!)
- In equal proportions (200grams of cucumber and 200grams of sugar): cut the
- cucumber into thin slices and put it to soak into sugar mixture and let stand for
- a few hours. You'll get a tasty syrup
Gabriel's Food and Wine https://www.gabrielsfoodandwine.com/