BRACHETTO WATERMELON PARTY
A fun summer cocktail
Write a review
- 1 TSP Brandy
- 1 Watermelon
- Piemonte Brachetto
- Any other fruit/berries to taste
- Take an 8 lb. watermelon and cut in 2 equal halves. Take one half and cut into
- small cubes. Take the other half and scoop out the pulp, place in a blender.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Brandy and a few pieces of the cut watermelon and any
- other fruits (i.e. strawberries, raspberries, peach etc.), blend on high speed.
- Pour the blended mixture into the empty half and top with Piemonte Brachetto. Store
- in the fridge for 2-3 hours before serving.
Gabriel's Food and Wine https://www.gabrielsfoodandwine.com/